Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Good Ol' Days

I was digging in my desk and found some photos of when I wasn't an old man. Kinda fun to look back at those days when leaving for the Cove after work, sleeping on pavement at the end of an abandoned cul-de-sac, and surviving all weekend on fried food from the deli was a good thing. The best part of finding these pictures is that these were times that I spent with my closest friends. We're all very busy now a days, and don't see each other on a regular basis, but I still consider them my crew. Surfing without Robbie, Brian, Travioli, or Andy is not quite the same. Who do you brag to when you score a big bomber? Well, although it is few and far between, the time that I spend with the boys is always going to be good days.






Robbie and me doing our best to destroy our only means of transportation




Brian, Autumn, my sis' and me on a run to Monument to see who could get stuck first. I won.





Crescent City - South Beach

Suiting up for one of the most epic days ever at Centerville, long crispy lefts. It was so good that day that Kenny paddled out with a fever of 100 degrees! I've never seen anybody else sweat in 50 degree water.

Brian lining up to make the section at Deadmans - Shelter Cove


Me not making the section, should have gone left.

Here's to friends!

No comments: