Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baby Jack, January 8, 2008

Jack Henry Gonzales was born January 8, 2007 at 8:10 am. 19 inches long, 7 lbs, 2.8 oz and healthy as can be. Rachel did awesome, and has recovered quickly. I am amazed at the strength that my wife has, what a great mother she is, and how much she has blessed my life. Jack's cousin Eva was born two nights later at the same hospital. Max now has a new brother and cousin to contend with, but he's taking it rather well. These are just a few of the thousands of pictures that have been snapped in the las two weeks.




Jack and his new cousin Ava, not pictured is Max crying to the left.

Max's third birthday! He was more excited about showing off his birthday cake than he was about eating it!





2 comments:

The Gretch said...

Oh Wow!...that's what Max would say!
Baby Jack looks just like his older brother. How am I going to choose between the two of them now?
Tough decisions, tough!

Ok, I hope if I ever bust out a child I look as good as Rachel does in this picture.

Unknown said...

I know you don't know me, but my son, Jack Henry Gonzales, was born on January 20th, 2010. I googled his name and your blog came back. I just thought that was pretty neat!