Monday, October 6, 2008

Quickly I would like to throw this out there. We are commanded by the Lord to pray for those who are sick, and I am sending out the request to all of my friends and family. Our friends the Wall family are headed to Stanford to have surgery this wednesday. A tumor was found in Erin's(mom's) head. As I said, the surgery is scheduled for this wednesday. Please pray for this family, Rob, Erin, Steve, and Mackenzie. The Lord has previously healed her from the same thing years ago, and we have faith that He can and will heal again. Fast, Pray, lift them up and make your requests known to our merciful and great Savior:

Pray that:

They draw near to their Savior, know and trust in His salvation.
The Doctor remove everything.
Rob and Erin have strength, find strength in Him to guide them.
Erin has a speedy recovery.
Rob and the kids make it okay.
Jesus reveals Himself to them while they're away.
The Doctor remove everything.
Erin fully recovers.

I trust in the Lord's plan. God is soverign, and always in control of our lives. When I was in the ER with Jack, I did not see that, and the Walls right now may not be able to see that.

Father I thank you for the Wall family and the joy that they have been in our lives. As they prepare for this journey, I ask that Your peace be over their family. Guide their hearts. Give Rob the peace and comfort to be a father to his children, and a comfort to his bride. Clear Erin's mind of doubt and fear, and most of all father HEAL. We know that You are able and desire that Your children not suffer. You have healer her body before, and I ask that Father you heal again. Show Your glory in this moment. Let them see that You are God alone, able to do all things for the Glory of Your Name!

No comments: