Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pictures of the Rug Rats





















Although there is the occasional blond headed Downey, I'm still concidering these to be family pictures. I've been able to go camping twice with Max this summer, and once with mommy and Jack. That's right, Rachel was camping. It was very fun, I'm not sure why I enjoy camping so much. You don't really do much when you're out. Brandon mentioned that if you do the same activities in your living room that you do when camping, people will begin to question you. Sitting on a folding chair all day eating... Why is that ok when you're in the woods?

At any rate. Rach got all of the good camping pictures, so you'll have to look for them on her blog. Till then, here's a blustery day at the park and an afternoon in the back yard.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH! Your kids are so stinkin' cute!
I can't wait to see them again.
Oh how I miss you guys.
Love you.